Sharon’s Cleaning Tips
When a customer or client walks into your office, retail store, fitness facility or other business, what is the first impression you want him or her to have? Professional. Competent. Knowledgeable. Cares about customers. Cares about the business.
First impressions are critical. A clean space is part of that first impression and can speak volumes to your clients and customers. It’s all in the details, too!
- Have the windows, glass doors and mirrors been cleaned of any fingerprints or other smudges?
- Have door handles and light switches been cleaned?
- Does the brass or bright work on doors, cabinets and other surfaces shine?
- Is there any paper or other lint on the carpeted floors?
- Are there any stains or spills showing on your hardwood, vinyl or tiled floors?
- Do you see any dust in the vents, blinds or other nooks and crannies?
- Does it smell fresh and clean when you first walk in?
A clean appearance tells your clients and customers a lot about how you do business. Don’t leave this to chance; use a professional cleaning company to take care of the physical appearance and cleanliness of your space.
At Fresh Approach Cleaning Professionals LLC our goal is to increase the productivity of our clients’ workplace by personally and quietly working behind the scenes.