SHARON’s PRODUCTIVITY TIPS
It’s the start of the New Year! Do your New Year’s resolutions include getting more organized for yourself and your business? If so, we’re here to help you get started cleaning out files, bins and desktops with a few tips on what to toss out!
- Old or dated reading materials. Why let old magazines clutter your desktop or just get stuffed in a drawer to be forgotten? Tear out that article or scan what you found so interesting. Chances are when you look at it now, it may be old news.
- Calendars and day timers. Yes, many calendars have beautiful photos or funny sayings, but unless it is something really worth keeping, isn’t it time to toss it? Do make sure your day timer is up-to-date with all those important birthdays, anniversaries and other special events.
- Cards, boxes and bows. Holiday time is over so time to put away the wrapping supplies. Be sure to toss those scraps and beat-up boxes though!
- Holiday cards. Make a list of who you received cards and gifts from so you have it for the next holiday season, then drop the cards in the trash. For those personal holiday cards with a photo, cut the photo out and put in an album or scan it and file in a digital folder.
- Envelopes with return addresses. Do you save envelopes so you have the right and most recent address of the sender? Now is the time to write that information down in your day timer or address book and get rid of that extra paper!
And, of course, don’t forget to call Fresh Approach Cleaning Professionals LLC to take care of the physical appearance and cleanliness of your space.
At Fresh Approach Cleaning Professionals LLC our goal is to increase the productivity of our clients’ workplace by personally and quietly working behind the scenes.