Sharon’s Cleaning Tips
During the holidays cleaning for the office (or any commercial space) may be a little different.
Traffic can significantly increase as vendors, customers and other visitors stop in to say thanks, drop off cards or gift baskets, or attend holiday events.
Make the entrance (and other common areas) to your space clean, shining and inviting. Having dust-free surfaces, spotless restrooms and clean floors makes a great impression, telling visitors that you are proud of your space.
Holiday Office Cleaning Tips
- Give the windows a good shine, especially if hanging any decorations.
- Give the doormats and reception area floors a good cleaning – this can really impact
- someone’s first impression of your space!
- Dust and clean framed art, certificates and any other wall hangings in the entrance area – these are dust magnets.
- Get rid of any old magazines and tidy up clutter.
- Vacuum any furniture in the reception area to get rid of stale odors and dust.
- Keep restrooms well-stocked with toilet paper, paper towels and soap
- Polish the reception desk, making it shine and giving it a holiday welcome.
Keep the office looking good throughout the holidays with a little help. Why not schedule a comprehensive clean while your staff is out for the holidays, welcoming them back to a clean and fresh smelling work space? We’d love to make your space sparkle!
At Fresh Approach Cleaning Professionals LLC our goal is to increase the productivity of our clients’ workplace by personally and quietly working behind the scenes.