Sharon’s Cleaning Tips.
Having a clean work environment means having a healthy work environment.
What does that mean?
- Sanitized restrooms and break rooms eliminate the spread of germs
- Using green cleaning supplies means no health hazards from toxic products.
- Clean, streak-free windows let the light shine in – good if you have any employees suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Clean office and work environments generate positive work energy.
- Keeping offices free of dust reduces allergies.
- A clean break room refrigerator can encourage employees to bring their lunches, which can lead to healthier eating.
- Ensuring the soap dispensers and hand sanitizers stay filled keeps hands clean and smelling fresh!
Paying attention to these small details of keeping an office clean can make a huge difference in employee morale and satisfaction. Employees take it as a sign of how their employer values them and what they do. For employers, it means less sick days and increased productivity.
At Fresh Approach Cleaning Professionals LLC our goal is to increase the productivity of our clients’ workplace by personally and quietly working behind the scenes.